Fareastcomponents.com belong to Far East Components, Inc.a Florida state corporation registered with Network Solution since 1997 active to 2017-09-14 has been stolen and registered under New Ventures Services Corp.
They want to sell my domain name back to me for 977.00. I contacted their support, he offers to refund my register fee. I want my domain name back, not register fee. Support supervisor called me back ask for receive email to him which i did.
I did not have any reply back from support supervisor. Register your domain name with Network Solution if you want to lose your domain name.
Please do not purchase fareastcomponents.com.It's a stolen domain name.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Easy to navigate website
What I disliked
- Lost my domain name
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels..."
- "THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY. WRONG ITEMS, MISSED DELIVERY, NO ITEMS. I BOUGHT A LOW MODERN BED AND WAS GIVEN A 12" MATTRESS WHICH COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE WHOLE..."
- "Suppose to be bacon but its brunt. Have to pill off the pieces because of the brunt taste. ..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."