Fareastcomponents.com belong to Far East Components, Inc.a Florida state corporation registered with Network Solution since 1997 active to 2017-09-14 has been stolen and registered under New Ventures Services Corp.

They want to sell my domain name back to me for 977.00. I contacted their support, he offers to refund my register fee. I want my domain name back, not register fee. Support supervisor called me back ask for receive email to him which i did.

I did not have any reply back from support supervisor. Register your domain name with Network Solution if you want to lose your domain name.

Please do not purchase fareastcomponents.com.It's a stolen domain name.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "i want my domain name fareastcomponents.com back" as the author lost $977. The author is overall dissatisfied with Network Solutions and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about network solutions domain service from Network Solutions was lost my domain name , but reviewer liked easy to navigate website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Network Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Network Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Network Solutions?

Comments